Councillor Allowances

Councillors are entitled to an allowance based on the number of voters in the Local Government area (LGA) and the revenue of the council.

Councillors are also entitled to reimbursement for telephone, travel, child care and other expenses in accordance with the council's policy.

To view the allowances click here. Or for more information, contact the Local Government Division, phone 6232 7022