General Managers Workshop
- Professional Development
The General Managers' Workshop will be held in November at the White Sands Resort on the East Coast of Tasmania.
LGAT has secured a packed program with the following speakers:
- Andrew Harris – PlanBuild Tasmania
- Lia Morris – CEO of Marine Infrastructure Tasmania
- Virginia Bashford – Relationships Australia
- Ric De Santi & Rob Whitehead - Tasmanian Audit Office
- Tasmanian Community Fund, Chairperson, Sally Darke & Senior Executive Officer, Lola Cowle
- Mathew Healey - Local Government Division
LGAT has secured a block booking of accommodation at White Sands Estate. Guests must book and pay for accommodation directly with White Sands on ph 6372 2228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention LGAT and book early to avoid missing out. Breakfast is an additional $25pp and will need to be booked with accommodation.
As accommodation is limited attendees are encouraged to twin share where possible. Rates are based on twin share, additional $25pp per night applies for extra room guests. Rates are:
- Villa – 2 Bedroom = $180
- Villa - 3 Bedroom = $180
- Lodge – has 6 bedrooms (Shared accommodation) $180 per person
General Managers' Dinner
Dinner will be held at the White Sands Brew Haus Restaurant on Thursday 5th November at 6.30pm.
For further information and to register for this event, including the dinner, please complete the attached registration form and send to email@example.com.
General Managers Workshop Registration form click here.
Please note this event is run on a cost recovery basis. Invoices will be forwarded to Council upon completion of the workshop.